EwasteWiz Privacy and Security
Effective Date August 2012
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address
- Information about your business such as company name and address
We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
2. Information Sharing
- Service Providers
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Legal Disclaimer
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
- if EwasteWiz is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
3. User Access and Choice
If your personally information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, or delete on our site by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to requests for access to personal information within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Opt-out Preferences
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
4. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
We use both session ID cookies and/or persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
- 3rd Party Tracking
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Additional Information
- Links to 3rd Party Sites
- Social Media Widgets
- Changes To This Policy
7. Contact UsEwasteWiz
9140 Independence Ave
Chatsworth, CA 91311